On October 1st and 2nd, a B2B event will take place for industrial buyers and suppliers*. Come to the Saint-Nazaire Business Meeting and pave the way for your installation in Atlantic France!
* The suppliers are in the fields of industrial subcontracting, providing equipment, supplies and services to industry. These are qualified companies that meet the certification standards required in the fields of aeronautics, vehicles and mobility, food and agrifood, industrial automation, shipbuilding, transportation and logistics, etc.
An industrial fair and a business convention in the same place
The Saint-Nazaire Business Meeting is a not to be missed time-saving opportunity.
If you are an industrial buyer, you will be able to identify SMEs and large companies to develop, expand and improve your business supply chain.
If you are a supplier for the industry, this two day event represents an excellent opportunity to diversify your activities and generate orders in new sectors.
Industrial revival, relocation and eco-friendly industry on the program
The health crisis has highlighted key topics that will be discussed during conferences:
- The importance of relocation: production in Europe now appears to be an essential need, in particular to gain independence from international markets. In Atlantic France, the process is already under way in various sectors, and with success.
- Building a sustainable industrial model: last June, the EMC2 competitiveness cluster and 34 industrial companies from Atlantic France made a commitment to aim for “an eco-responsible industry” in order to make a positive contribution to the “world after”.
Meet business clusters, innovation centers and relocation advisers
Representatives from Business Solutions Atlantic France agency will participate in the Saint-Nazaire Business Meeting alongside many other exhibitors, and in particular:
- Neopolia business cluster, whose vocation is to federate companies in order to answer business issues and develop industrial sectors (stand B22_01).
- EMC2, the European manufacturing technology cluster (stand A13).
- Technocampus Smart Factory, an industrial virtual reality center dedicated to the digitalisation of industry (stand B23_01).
- CLARTE, a technological resource center specialising in VR/AR and emerging technologies (stand B23_02).
- PASCA, a network dedicated to the performance of companies in purchasing, logistics and supply chain (stand A07).