Great business opportunities in manufacturing and industry 4.0
Enter a dynamic industrial environment offering a lot of diversity
Industry thrives in Atlantic France! Develop your business alongside major companies in a wide range of sectors: aeronautics (Airbus, Stelia, Spirit Aerosystems), agrifood (Lactalis, Pasquier, Bel group), shipbuilding (Chantiers de l’Atlantique, Naval Group), marine leisure and sailing (Beneteau), electronics and IoT (Thales, Eolane), and green energy (GE Renewable Energy, Naval Energies).
Whether you have a “big” or “small” business, you will find your place here. Atlantic France welcomes industrial businesses of all shapes and sizes (French flagships, large corporations, medium-sized family businesses, small businesses, startups) whose performance is rising to record levels.
Benefit from networks and R&D facilities dedicated to manufacturing
In Atlantic France, you will benefit from a supportive business environment. Our region offers R&D solutions and strong networks open to cross-border cooperation in industrial automation, advanced materials, digital solutions, virtual and augmented reality, and IoT.
This is the ideal backdrop for getting your innovation projects off the ground and bringing them to fruition!
Obtain public support to develop innovative solutions in industry 4.0
Increase your business competitiveness thanks to our support schemes. Atlantic France’s regional authority has launched the Industry of the future plan* and numerous calls for proposals to modernise small and medium-sized businesses with local partners.
You will also get access to other public support helping entrepreneurs to innovate in the industry of the future: small business grants, guarantees, digital investment, equity holding, innovation support, etc.
* The application form for the call for expressions of interest (French only)
IS YOUR PROJECT DIFFERENT? LET’S HAVE A LOOK AT YOUR BUSINESS POTENTIAL.
Powerful networking and the right connections
The French industrial cluster for advanced manufacturing technologies
Promotes and develops business and innovation in automotive industry
Images & Réseaux
The reference cluster of digital innovation (Intelligent territory, smart home, e-education and e-health …)
The reference cluster for plants production respecting both environment and health, and fostering new technologies.
Pôle Mer Bretagne Atlantique
Cluster dedicated to marine activities with 6 strategics areas.
Brings together 235 members from 130 professions, covers more than 300 skill sets and spans 45 markets
Brings together businesses in the electronics sector and users from all sectors
Business cluster of mechanical sector and materials
Network of the regional players in sailing
IRT Jules Verne
Mutualised research institute dedicated to the industry of the future, seeking to boost competitiveness in strategic industries by disruptive fabrication technologies
Mutualized technological research platform dedicated to composite manufacturing
Technology resource centre specialising in virtual reality, augmented reality and emerging technologies
An organization serving manufacturers, bringing together companies in the robotics sector
This technology transfer centre specialises in acoustics and vibrations, materials, biological and medical engineering, and design engineering.
Industrial Technical Center of plastics and composites
Research laboratory specialising in mechanics, civil engineering and marine technology
IMN Jean Rouxel
Research Institute of Materials with five research teams
Laboratory specialising in audible range acoustics and in new research areas relating to vibrations and ultrasound
Laboratory of Digital Sciences of Nantes
- Arts et Métiers Angers: This engineering school provides courses to develop the skills that are essential for meeting the challenges of tomorrow’s industry and to participate in technological developments (transport, health, energy and construction).
- Centrale Nantes: Ranked in the top 5 best engineering schools in France. Known for its Ph.D. research studies on Manufacturing and Additive Manufacturing. Other Ph.D. research studies on Computer Science and Automation, & Robotics.
- ESTACA: This engineering school provides courses in all transport sectors: aeronautics, automotive, space, urban transport and rail.
- IMT Atlantique: Engineering School in the fields of Digital Technology, Energy & Environment
- Nantes Atlantique Design School: a private institution for higher education dedicated to design professions, in association with the University of Nantes
Let's meet at an event
International business convention for composite materials. 15 - 16 November 2023www.france.compositesmeetings.com