In this guide, we share our observations on the major industry trends and challenges of 2022 and beyond. The goal? To provide the key to understanding and seizing these issues in order to transform them into development opportunities.
Our guide is aimed at industrial companies wishing to make the transition to the industry of the future and at those offering solutions for the development of an ever more agile, responsive, efficient, resilient and carbon-free industry.
Contents of this guide:
- Digital transformation including robotics, cobotics, automation, virtual and augmented reality, the Internet of Things (IoT), machine & deep learning, 5G, etc.
- The resilience of the supply chain, together with the topics of relocation and reindustrialisation
- Industrial decarbonisation which affects the entire value chain, from the design of a product to its launch onto the market (eco-design, use of biodegradable and recyclable materials for conditioning and packaging, “cleaner” transport, etc.)
What if we took up these challenges together in Atlantic France?
Set up your business in Atlantic France, which is the 2nd most industrial region of France*, and benefit from:
- An ecosystem dedicated to innovation, including the Technocampus network, to strengthen the technological advance of Atlantic France businesses
- Relocation support services
- Solutions to support businesses with energy transitioning
*by the workforce employed in the sector