Great business opportunities on offer
Great because you will have no trouble integrating your industry 4.0 applications across our region’s industries. We’re leaders in the construction of civilian aerostructures, shipbuilding and leisure marine (yachting and sailing boats), agrifood and agricultural equipment. Specific areas of interest include: maintenance/predictive maintenance, constraint management, product tests and quality control, remote monitoring, remote control of machines… Your connected product or system will find its customers!
Great because your system will find applications in the health sector, such as wellbeing, healthcare and medicine.
Great because Pays de la Loire is where brain waves become connected objects and so you’ll find the right ecosystem to develop and produce your connected system.
To go further
Powerful networking and the right connections
- Arts et Métiers ParisTech: This engineering school provides courses to develop the skills that are essential for meeting the challenges of tomorrow’s industry and to participate in technological developments (transport, health, energy and construction)
- Centrale Nantes: This engineering school is a Grande Ecole and trains engineers to a very high level. Students are equipped with a strong managerial ethos and taught to appreciate the wider environmental and societal dimensions to the scientific subjects they study
- ESAIP: A Graduate School of Engineering in Angers, has trained more than 2,500 young people in the fields of Computer science & networks, Risk, Health, Safety & Environmental Management
- ESEO: The Grande Ecole of General Engineers in Intelligent Objects and Systems
- ICAM: This engineering school (Grande Ecole) delivers Engineering Degrees (Master level) and offers trainings in engineering : lectures and qualifications, internships in our labs in R&D projects (for short or long periods), research activities, cooperative programs
- Polytech’Angers: The graduate School of Engineering of the University of Angers. Sectors: Industrial Systems, Health and biology sciences and construction