The 54th edition of the International Paris Air Show will be held in June. Many Atlantic France players will attend and demonstrate why the region is a leader and a pioneer in the aeronautics industry.
With 125,000 sqm of exhibition space, the International Paris Air Show is a major event. It is organised by the SIAE, a subsidiary of GIFAS, the French Aerospace Industries Association.
We will be present at this year’s edition (from the 19th to the 25th of June), and the following regional players will either be on our pavilion or at their own booth:
- Neopolia offers efficient support for new opportunities to local companies and provides global solutions to its customers. With expertise in mobility and energy markets, they bring together a network of 60 companies in order to meet customer requirements
- The Oger Group specialises in industrial mechanics, offering expertise in machining and sheet metal work
- MITIS is a world leader in vibration drilling and axial machining
- NGK Berylco France specialises in the production and distribution of copper-beryllium and copper-nickel-tin alloys
- Ouest Coating offers thermal spray and chrome coating services for improved friction and wear resistance
- SMP Baudry is a specialist in high-precision machining for the aeronautics sector
- IDEA is a logistics service provider offering innovative and sustainable solutions for the aerospace industry
- Rabas specialises in precision mechanics, offering expertise in machining, surface treatment, and assembling
- Bene Solutions is an industrial integrator that provides machining and assembly services
- Atab specialises in precision fine sheet metal work, manufacturing high-quality parts
- Ateliers Presqu’Ile 3D specialises in digital milling, and has the ability to produce parts as thin as 0.2 mm
- E.S.P.A.C.E. SAS offers comprehensive expertise in metal processing, assembly, and equipment processes
- Kasadenn is a specialist in project management, quality control, IT and training
- Certix Group unites 5 SMEs with expertise in precision mechanics
- ETS ROBERT SAS specialises in precision machining and machine parts
- Fidemeca specialises in bar turning and high-precision machining
- The companies HALGAND, SMPT and HALMES Morocco are experts in precision mechanics
- EMC2 is the European manufacturing technology cluster. It provides expertise and brings together a community to support collaborative innovation
- SIO provides products with a high-quality appearance for cockpits, cabins and on-board systems
- Arkai Interactive specialises in the development of custom-made 3D applications and VR experiences
- Bysco is the first French company that designs and produces fireproof and insulating technical textiles made of mussel byssus
- Eclore has developed an innovative industrial folding process based on origami
- GoodFloow automates the tracking and the management of reusable industrial packaging in order to make it 3x cheaper than single-use cardboard.
- IoD Solutions improve the industrial performance of companies by exploiting the value extracted from their data
- Metacoustic is an engineering and R&D company specialised in acoustics and vibrations
- Miura Simulation has developed a technology which accelerates complex simulation models in real-time
- RealityCad provides simple, immersive and high-performance tools that respond to industrial issues
- VR2Planets develops virtual reality compatible 3D software in order to visualise real terrain data
- XSun develops revolutionary flying electric solar machines
Aeronautics in Atlantic France: the latest news
Airbus Atlantic at a turning point
The new Airbus Atlantic company has great ambitions and recently announced an investment of €1 billion over 4 years for its 4 French sites, including the 3 in Atlantic France. Between Nantes, Montoir and Saint-Nazaire, Airbus Atlantic plans to recruit 400 people this year.
- At the Nantes site, several new elements will be manufactured, including the keel beam of the A330
- In Saint-Nazaire, the plant is significantly increasing production rates
- In Montoir-de-Bretagne, a sixth A320 assembly line will come on stream in early 2025 and 250 new employees will be hired per year
In addition, Airbus has formed a partnership with the Ynov Campus university to launch a Master’s degree in cybersecurity for the aerospace and defence industry in September 2023.
Segula, Satys and Expliseat are also creating jobs in aeronautics
The engineering group Segula Technologies is recruiting 50 people for its Montoir-de-Bretagne site, which specialises in the naval and aerospace industries.
Satys Interiors Railway, which is based in the Vendée region, is producing an increasing number of composite sandwich panels for aircraft interiors.
Expliseat, which specialises in lightweight aircraft seats, has chosen Avrillé (near Angers) as its location for setting up a 6,000 sqm production site. The plant has the capacity to produce 25,000 seats per year, and the company plans to create more than 50 new jobs over the next 18 months.
Are you going to the International Paris Air Show?
Join us at our dedicated pavilion to discover cutting-edge solutions and revolutionary technologies that are shaping the industry’s future.
Are you exploring new opportunities for your company in France?
Contact us for free and confidential support.