Save the date! Business Solutions Atlantic France is co-organising a free webinar on February 11th: discover the tremendous business opportunities that our region offers in healthcare and biotech.
Interested in business opportunities in France? Join our free webinar on February 11th, from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. (CET – local time in France). We will provide an overview of Atlantic France’s excellent business & research environment in the areas of biotechnology, bioproduction, e-health and medtech.
Seize the opportunity to learn the latest about these sectors, current calls for projects and upcoming regional events. You will also discover success stories from Atlantic France and have the possibility to connect with key innovation and business players!
Success stories of innovative companies
Atlanpole Biotherapies, the healthcare cluster in Atlantic France, will be the guest speaker, followed by a presentation of successful local innovative companies:
- Owkin, a fast-growing startup which brings AI and machine learning to medical research and opened an office in Atlantic France in 2018 ;
- Goliver Therapeutics, a spin-off from the INSERM and the University of Nantes which invented a pioneering liver regeneration product ;
- Naobios, a company of the Clean Biologics group based near Nantes which specialises in developing, manufacturing and testing viral vaccines and viral vectors candidates ;
- GSK (video), a pharmaceutical company which produces antibiotics for over 114 countries in Mayenne, Atlantic France ;
- Ceva Biovac (video), an expert in animal health which develops autogenous vaccines.
Healthcare, a priority sector for Atlantic France
Atlantic France is a land of innovation in tomorrow’s therapies and healthcare and 135 firms in the biotech sector are situated in the region. Atlantic France is home to innovative hospitals, cutting-edge research labs and global players such as Valneva and Eurofins which developed solutions to tackle the coronavirus pandemic.