Great business opportunities in plant production
Be part of a solid plant value chain
Choose the perfect spot for your business to grow. From the very beginning, including machinery & equipment, seed and plant production, to processing/distribution, key players at all levels are present in Atlantic France.
Atlantic France is the leading seed producer in France. The region is also known for medicinal plant, lamb’s lettuce, baby leek, and cucumber production. And your business can be dedicated to a very specific plant: for example, Anjou in Atlantic France is the sole French province for quinoa production.
Develop your high added-value products
In Atlantic France, you will find leading agricultural equipment manufacturers which set up their businesses here.
You will also be working alongside innovative startups and SMEs in IoT and digitalisation which provide solutions to smart farms such as:
- SITIA’s hybrid-powered autonomous robots,
- WEENAT’s connected meteorological sensors and high-precision agronomy devices for agricultural professionals,
- Biodevas Laboratoires’ biosolutions made from 100% natural active ingredients thanks to its exclusive extraction process,
- Nor-Feed’s natural plant extracts for animal nutrition and health.
Benefit from innovation and plants combined
Atlantic France is the place to be for your innovative plant related project.
- Take advantage of Vegepolys Valley, France’s unique innovative cluster dedicated to plants, which plays an important role in innovation uniting both private and academic sectors, in France and in the world.
- You can also rely on Plante&Cité, which is working on solutions and opportunities in landscape and urban horticulture development.
Atlantic France is a unique place in Europe where innovative companies work with fundamental and applied research, historic players in agriculture and consumers.
This is the land to launch your new projects. Come join us!
Powerful networking and the right connections
an internationally renowned centre of expertise for plant and seed related activities
National Research Institute for Agriculture, Food and Environment
The French research institute for the development of perfume, medicinal and aromatic plants
Institute for life, food and horticultural sciences and landscaping
Community Plant Variety Office (CPVO): an agency of the European Union which manages the system for protecting industrial property on plant varieties, almost 65,000 applications have been made since 1995
National technical centre for parks and landscaping:600 members, 30 courses and experimental programmes per year